Data controller and contact details
FXCUBIC Ltd is the data controller and is responsible for your personal data. Our contact details are:
Full name of legal entity: FXCUBIC LTD
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 3 More London Riverside, 1st Floor, London, England, SE1 2RE
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
The data we collect about you
If you visit our site to read or download one of our available sources on our pages, we collect and store the following information about you:
The domain name where you access the internet from.
The date and time you access our website
The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
If you choose to register on our site to use the services we provide, we collect and store only the following information about you:
1. Email Address
4. Company Name
5. Phone Number (If provided)
6. Job Title (If provided)
7. Your preferences (If provided)
8. Transaction data (about previous services we have provided)
How we collect your personal data
FXCUBIC LTD. may collect your personal information through our website, email, phone, and social media platforms and other third-party service providers such as advertising networks and analytics providers.
How we use your personal data
If you provide personal information by sending us an email, we will then use the personal information to respond to your message. We may also store your email in our database to contact you in the future about our products that may be of interest.
If you provide personal information in order to access one our products or services, we will then use the personal information to provide you these services and products. We will store your personal information in our database to enable us to better manage our relationship with you and to contact you in the future about our products that may be of interest.
We also use your personal information for statistical purposes. FXCUBIC LTD may use different tools to create statistics, which may be used in order to assess number of visitors to the different pages of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying overall performance of our website. FXCUBIC LTD also monitors network traffic for security purposes.
FXCUBIC LTD. does not collect personally-identifying information from you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information by registering to our site. We will not sell or transfer such information to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
The lawful grounds we have for processing your data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will rely on the following lawful grounds to process your personal data for the purposes set out above:
· Where we need to perform the contract, we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
· Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
· Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
· Where you provide your consent. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by contacting us.
Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
Disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the other parties as set out below:
· Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
· We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Data retention: How long will you use my personal data for?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Under certain circumstances, you have the following rights;
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- The right in relation to automated decision making
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us using the details noted above.
No fee usually required
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Acceptance of our policy
What are the Cookies and Why Do We Use Them?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer, on the browser or network server by websites that you visit. Cookies are used to improve your experience on our website and to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Distinguish you from other users and provide a personalised browsing experience.
- Improve the services offered to you by increasing the functionality and performance.
- Provide legal and commercial security for you and our company.
What type of cookies do we use?
- Functionality Cookies improve the functionality of the website by keeping your preferences. These cookies store information about your previous choices (language, location etc.)-in simpler words they remember you- and allow us to provide more personal user experience.
- Targeting Cookies are used to deliver you personalised content. They can be used for targeted advertising or measuring a campaign. This information is used to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your preferences. We may use these cookies to remember the sites you visit, in order to identify which channels are more efficient and allow us to reward partners or external websites.
- Session (Transient) Cookies allow users to be remembered within a website so any page changes users do is recognized. Session cookies are stored in temporary memory and are not retained after the browser is closed and they do not collect any data from the user’s devices.
- Authentication Cookies store session ID information in the user’s browser after a successful login.
How Do You Disable Cookies?
Cookies are generally enabled in most browsers by default however you can disable cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not access certain features/pages or areas of our website.
We may update our policy due to the changes in legislation and technology in the future. Therefore, we advise you to visit this page from time to time to ensure you are familiar with any changes.