FXCubic is a leading software provider for the global FX/CFD market with a global client base of some of the industry's best brokerages. We are in the pleasant position of announcing the opportunity to join our team as an FX/CFD Trading Software Technical Support Engineer, to support customers who use our niche software solutions.
Our Support Centre offers 24/5 support to our clients.
Key responsibilities will include answering incoming calls, emails and instant messages from customers and resolving technical support issues in line with our customer service level agreement.
- Log and respond to incoming queries
- Maintain an excellent understanding of company's products and new releases
- Work towards defined/undefined solutions and manage fixes accordingly
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times, maintain good relationships with our business partners
- Provide updates to customers where fixes cannot be achieved immediately
- Communicate with other parts of the business to ensure full resolution for a problem is found
- Update support documentation and knowledge systems
- When needed, remotely access client accounts for troubleshooting
Skills and Background Required:
- Fluency in English
- General good knowledge or background on computer systems
- Basic understanding of the FX/CFD market and how online trading works
- Ability to quickly understand and adapt to custom software
- Testing latest releases and new features of our custom software
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to control high-stress situations
- Efficient and calm when tackling problems
- Able to study and understand FX procedures, software front end and back office
- Able to cope with multitasking
- Engineering or software development background is preferred but not required.
Workplace & Remuneration:
- Office environment or work from home
If you think you're a good fit for this role and our company, we look forward to receiving your CV. Should you not hear back from us within 5 to 10 working days, please consider that your application was not successful for this role. You can learn more about our company from www.fxcubic.com.
Apply For This Position Now