FX Cubic is a leading software provider for the global FX/CFD market, with a global client base of some of the industry’s best brokerages. We are in the pleasant position of announcing the opportunity to join our team in London/Limassol as an FX/CFD Trading Software Senior Customer Support Executive, to support customers who use our niche software solutions.
Our Support Centre offers 24/5 support to our clients.
Key responsibilities will include answering incoming calls, emails and instant messages from customers and resolving technical support issues in line with our customer service level agreement.
- Log and respond to incoming queries
- Work towards defined/undefined solutions and manage fixes accordingly
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times, maintain good relationships with partners
- Provide updates to customers where fixes cannot be achieved immediately
- Escalate issues to the correct department
- Communicate with other parts of the business to ensure full resolution is found
- Update support documentation and knowledge systems
- Maintain understanding of company’s products and new releases
- When needed, remotely access client accounts for troubleshooting
Skills and Background Required:
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills and ability to control high stress situations
- Efficient and calm when tackling problems
- General good knowledge of computer systems
- Ability to quickly understand and adapt to custom software
- Should be able to resolve problems without supervision
- Previous experience within a software support role is an advantage
- Understanding of the FX/CFD market and how online trading works
- Able to study and understand complex FX procedures and software front end and back office
- Able to cope with multitasking
Workplace & Remuneration:
- Office environment or work from home
- Competitive remuneration package
- Salary depending on experience and skills
If you think you’re a good fit for this role and our company, we look forward to receiving your CV and cover letter. Should you not hear back from us within 5 working days, please consider that your application was not successful for this role.
Apply For This Position Now